There’s nothing not to love about the Nissan Altima! The sedan known for smart design and exciting features is on the lot now at Nissan of San Marcos, with a variety of used models to choose from. Fuel efficient and fun to drive, you’re sure to find used Altima that works for your budget and needs. Read on to learn more about car the Austin buyers can’t stop talking about!
There’s a reason you see used Altimas on every street in Austin – people can’t get enough! Reliable, affordable, and packed with incredible features, a pre-owned or used Nissan Altima just makes sense. From heated seats and available leather interior to a spacious cabin and powerful engine, there’s no sacrifice necessary for these sedans. Come in to Nissan of San Marcos today to let one of our used car sales associates find you the right year and trim level that’s perfect for your needs and budget!
Choose a Nissan Altima and ride with a little more style! It’s the modern, sophisticated sedan that year after year, is packed with comfort and convenience features that make it a top choice. Its spacious inside with room for passengers and driver alike, and with such comfortable seating, you’ll enjoy spreading out! Check out some of what you can expect when you buy a used Nissan Altima from Nissan of San Marcos below:
- Convenience at its best, Nissan Altimas can be found with the Nissan Intelligent Key with Push-Button ignition.
- Choose between supple leather and durable cloth seats depending on trim level.
- Multiple power accessories come completely standard.
- Large, easy to read and access buttons make the center console totally intuitive.
- Answer calls with the integrated Bluetooth system.
- Backup with confidence using the rearview camera system.
- Stay connected with the color touch screen infotainment system.
- Get superior sound from a quality sound system with multiple speakers.
One of the best things about a used Nissan Altima is the power that you feel behind the wheel. It’s not a sleepy sedan, it’s an invigorating driving experience! Both fourth and fifth generation Altima’s offer more than one engine choice, and critics report a smooth, fluid drive with the transmission systems available. Add in the impressive fuel economy and you’ll be left without a reason to buy today!
- As either a 4-door sedan or 2-door coupe, third generation Altima’s were the first to be built on the Nissan D platform, which managed to get the same amount of interior room on a smaller wheelbase.
- The standard 2.5L I4 engine impresses with 175 hp.
- The larger 3.5L V6 has more get up and go, with 270 hp.
- The available sport version was tested as going 0-60 in just 5.9 seconds with the V6 engine.
- 3rd generation models have the option of either the 6-speed manual or the continuously variable transmission, while the 4th generation sticks with the CVT alone.
- For the fuel conscious, a hybrid option is available that gets 35/33 city/hwy mpg*.
You can only really relax when you know that you’re safe, which is why the Altima is filled with standard safety equipment. With exception safety ratings in recent years from US News and World Reports, it’s a solid performer year after year. See some of the safety features you can expect from a pre-owned Altima here:
- Driver Air Bag
- Passenger Air Bag
- Side Head Air Bag
- Rear Head Air Bag
- Side Air Bag
- 4-Wheel ABS
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Electronic Stability Control
- Child Safety Locks
- Traction Control
- Emergency Trunk Release
Used Altima Dealer | Austin, TX
Now under the Vaughan Family ownership, Nissan of San Marcos strives to always put customers first, and it shows. Winner of the Nissan Owner First Award of Excellence, our family-centric approach to business keeps our customers coming back for sales and service time and time again. From a quick oil change to a body shop repair, from new sales to used, our courteous and professional staff members are here to ensure that you’ll never want to go anywhere else again! Come on in today and let us show you just how easy and enjoyable it can be to find the right used Altima for your family!
*Based on EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.